"Oh you're a ceiling fan? Well then name six ceilings!" I yell as the blades gently whir
• Service ceiling prop (100ft/min)
• Service ceiling jet (500ft/min)
• Net ceiling prop (150ft/min)
• Net ceiling jet (750ft/min)
• Absolute performance ceiling (0ft/min)
• Aerodynamic ceiling (coffin corner)
• Structural ceiling (pressure diff limit)
and I could show you references to even more (e.g. planning ceiling for flying over water, one or more engines inoperative, ...), but they have no official name as far as I know of.
Skull dot website is an intentionally small instance for friends.